COACH is a charity promoting community values in an active and sporting environment.
Situated in the very heart of Taunton, the new community building is both welcoming and functional. Its location, in Taunton’s French Weir Park, links 69 acres (28 hectares) of public green space at Longrun Meadow with the River Tone and Taunton’s town centre and is accessible to all.
Clubs at COACH?
COACH ethos is all about getting people of all ages active to enhance their physical and mental wellbeing. COACH is home to a range of Sports clubs and activity providers so why not join in with some of the following;
- Channel Adventure – provide a wide range of activities on and off the water for all ages. Schools , businesses and parties.
- Taunton Adventurous Sports and Canoe Club. Juniors – Wednesday 5.30-7pm, Adults – Fridays 6pm – 7.30pm
- Taunton Rowing Club. Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Saturday and Sunday Mornings 7am – 10am
- Longrun Meadow parkrun. Saturday 9am 5k timed run. Sunday junior 2k timed run
- Applebees Fitness. Classes Monday – Thursday evenings
- SASP Living with and beyond Cancer – Yoga + Dance Mondays 9.30am – 11.30am
- Hartbeeps – Mother and baby sessions Wednesdays 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Taunton Line Dancing. Thursdays 7.15pm – 9.30pm
- Wild Swimming – Thursdays 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Cycle Somerset – Tuesdays 9.30am – 11.30am
Outdoor activities for schools, organisations and social groups
COACH partners, Channel Adventure, use the highest quality equipment and carefully planned programmes to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all. So, whether you’re arranging a youth group outing, planning a corporate away day, or looking for an engaging activity day for the family, COACH and Channel Adventure are able to offer an exciting outdoor experience that is guaranteed to motivate and inspire. For more information visit the Channel Adventure website by Clicking Here or email email@example.com call 01643 708715
Catch up with all of the latest fundraising, community and outdoor activity news
Do you fancy hiring a room with a view? Why not check out the Parkroom with stunning views over The River Tone, Longrun Meadow and French Weir Park. We are…
Take a look at what was at the sight of COACH in the 1920’s The weir on the River Tone at French Weir was first built in the early 13th…
Our partners Channel Adventure are now running community outdoor education provision from COACH. They cater for all your needs whether you are a School, youth group or business or if your are…