The first floor of COACH is largely given over to the Park Room. This spacious open-plan room with picturesque views over French Weir Park, Longrun Meadow and the Tone River is well appointed with free wifi and a large TV for meetings and other events.
The Park Room comfortably accommodates up to 60 people in a variety of conference formats and Karen and Peter Hood at The Weir will be able to advise you on your catering needs. To request a quote for catering, please complete our online booking form below.
All in all, the Park Room is the perfect venue for corporate away-days, meetings and workshops.
Room hire starts at just £28 per hour. For full hire costs, and for terms and conditions, please see below for more information.
Space for 60 people
58 inch Screen TV for presentations
Catering provided by The Weir
An impressive event space
The Park Room offers a large open-plan space, perfect for your meeting or event. Accommodating up to 60 people, the room benefits from floor to ceiling windows providing wonderful views over French Weir Park, Longrun Meadow and the River Tone.
Room hire costs
- Half Day (9am – 1pm / 1.30pm – 5.30pm): £110
- Full Day (9am – 5pm): £190
- Tuesday & Thursday morning (9am – 12.00pm): £28 per hour
- Evening (After 5.30pm) & Weekends: £28 per hour
Catering can be provided by Karen and Peter Hood, proprietors of The Weir – COACH’s café. A selection of hot drinks, light meals and snacks are available to order.
Terms & Conditions
To ensure all users have the best possible experience the following terms and conditions apply:
- Minimum booking period – 2hrs
- A discount of 10% will be applied to scheduled bookings of 10 or more sessions. Please agree at time of booking.
- A discount of 10% will be applied to bookings made on behalf of charities and groups meeting the charitable aims of COACH. Please agree at time of booking.
- Corporate and individual bookings will be secured on receipt of full payment
- A refundable deposit of £30 is required with all bookings
- On vacating, the facilities and furniture should be left as found and any damage/breakages reported to the management
- The facilities should be vacated on time to allow for changeover and room servicing
- COACH will close and be secured at 9.00pm unless agreed previously with the management